Friday, July 25, 2014

It is somehow the end of July.

So, it's the end of July and Vivian is finally done with school for the year. I'm pretty sure that packing one more extremely balanced lunch for her to take to school would have broken me. Poor child had no change in her lunch contents for months.  Strict lunch rules aside, we did really enjoy her time at her preschool and she definitely thrived there.
2014

2012

We slept late this morning, which was lovely.  Actually, that's not true. I slept late and was grateful for kids old enough to entertain themselves and feed themselves. Wasn't feeling well yesterday, so was very happy for a good night's sleep and feeling better this morning. 

It's been raining here all week and I am starting to despair about summer ever getting back to the weather that makes it bearable to live here.  We've gone from 90-100 degree days to 59 degrees and torrential rain.  On a positive note- haven't had to water my new plants. The old ones all died when we were traveling. Hopefully these will stick around better. 

Yeah, I'm dull today.  Felt the need to put that in writing for some reason. 

No comments: