Monday, July 8, 2013

The sound of silence

At 9 AM this morning, I dropped my kids off at sports camp with a big smile on my face. Fun for them and alone time for Mommy- that's a win-win!  They're going to camp 3 hours a day this week and I don't know who's more excited about it, them or me.  It's been kind of an exhausting summer so far. Ethan's so full of energy and questions and has to be entertained every. second.  He wears my brain out by the end of the day. And Vivian is doing an excellent job of being a 4 (going on 13) year old and spends most of her day working on pushing every boundary that she can find. Good thing they are both cute.

In other boundary pushing news, I've agreed to go kayaking and biking on Friday.  Fortunately I will be having a pedicure on Thursday, so my feet will look nice while I fall in the lake/off of my bike.  This just simply cannot end well.

1 comment:

mona said...

awww! You'll do great Carrie. You are an awesome mom.