Thursday, December 6, 2012

I may cry with relief when I get the key tomorrow

This has been, hands down, the craziest 6 weeks of my life. And one of the most stressful, but not in a bad way, necessarily.  I am greatly looking forward to being done with my semester when I click the "submit answers" button on my final exam on Saturday morning.  But I loved the class and it was great to use my brain again and learn and do well (at least so far- lots of my grade to be determined Saturday!). And I'm uber excited about the new house. Although its going to take us all week to get moved, since we're moving things ourselves.  We bought a new bed and they sold us the couch that was in the house, so we're not moving much furniture, so it worked okay to do it this way. And we're only going a few miles, so making lots of trips is doable. Slow and steady, slow and steady.

The loan went through at 5:30 last night. The paperwork got done at 1 PM today and we signed at 2:30. Not cutting it close or anything. Getting a loan these days is awful. So much paperwork- it's totally insane.

Tomorrow we wait for the recording number (again, I have no idea what that means) and then at 5 or so, our realtor will give me the key. She's also a friend of mine and knows I'm anxious to move.  And she's anxious for me to move so that I stop freaking out and sending stressed out messages to her on Facebook. She earned her commission on this one, let me tell you. 

I'm moving! Tomorrow! And all weekend! But I'm moving!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

:) I'm not looking forward to the process of our home loan. Can we just fast forward to March please?