Friday, November 30, 2012

I am having nightmares about boxes

So my professor finally let us know when the final is, and as it turns out, he's opening it on Friday night and closing it Saturday night, so instead of moving next Saturday, I'm taking a final exam.  I don't know when I'm moving. Maybe Friday? I HAVE NO IDEA. And Daniel refuses to plan anything until the underwriting (I don't know what that means) comes through. Today or Monday. So I'm living in limbo still.

And today it's raining and I have a headache and the kids are fighting like crazy and I want to press reset on today. 

But in good news, I have an episode of Glee to watch and I have Trader Joe's Butter Chicken (YUM!) for lunch and those are all happy things. And I think I'll go look at the virtual tour of my new house again.  That also makes me smile.  I may get through today.

No comments: