Saturday, October 13, 2012

Whoo hoo- fall break!

I've been putting off my midterm for a few days, since I had to take it online and all at once (uninterrupted) which meant I had to wait for the kiddos to be occupied. Daniel took them to work today, so it was time to stop procrastinating and get it over with.

So I survived the test- didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but I think I can honestly say I did as well as I could have. I studied as much as I could and knew where to find things (it was an open book test), so I guess I need to stop beating myself up about it and move on. To celebrating Fall Break! Whoo hoo! I don't have to read for class for like 5 whole days! Am very excited!!

In other news, it's finally fall here in Seattle. After several weeks of gorgeous 70+ degree days, the rain returned yesterday. We had 80 something days of dry weather- great summer! It's time for fall though- I'm ready for the cooler weather and fall activities.


No comments: