Thursday, October 25, 2012

Not awesome

This week has not been awesome.  Mostly because on Saturday night I fell in the bathroom and hit my face on an open cupboard.  Yes, I'm that coordinated.  Might I recommend not running into cupboards with your face?  It hurts.  For a long time. And it's really hard to avoid using your face.  I told Daniel that I wanted a better story than falling over to explain the bruise on my face, but neither of us thought I could believably claim to have been in a bar fight or something.

It's also not been an awesome week because it's grey and drizzly and I had nothing planned this week other than studying and work. Rookie mistake, I know.  Last week was grey, but I had multiple play dates planned, so I managed.  Fortunately we ended up with last minute plans for tomorrow, so there's hope.

In other news, after the professor adjusted our mid-term grades (I do NOT understand grading on the curve, but appreciate it!), I ended up having done really well. So that makes me happy.  And we're down to like 4 or 5 weeks left of class. Even though I'm really enjoying the class, I'm definitely looking forward to winter break!

Oh, and in other other news, I voted on Tuesday.  So now I can ignore everything related to the election. Happy dance!

No comments: