Friday, July 20, 2012

Doubt

I was randomly awake for a long time in the middle of the night, then overslept this morning and we missed the kids' dance/music class. Drat. And this makes me feel bad, because Daniel took the bus to work so that we could have the car for the class. And taking the bus to work is a 90 minute endeavour and it was pouring rain this morning (hurray for summer!).

I feel like I've been barely accomplishing anything lately. The kids just have SO much energy and just never stop moving or talking or yelling or whatever.  When evening rolls around and Daniel gets home from work, I generally barricade myself in our bedroom. 

And grad school starts a month from today.  I have no clue how I'm going to manage that, when I'm barely getting the basic stuff done around the house.  I'm going to have to be intelligent and put thought into things and since I'm pretty sure I currently have the IQ and attention span of a hamster, I'm terrified.  God better have this one figured out, because I haven't got a clue.

Did I mention that it's raining today?  Not helping with the energy/motivation stuff. Ugh.

No comments: