Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm starting to develop multiple personalities

I woke up this morning and headed out early for the local science museum for a media preview of the new King Tut exhibition.  Where I most sat around and tried to not look too much like a blogger in front of all the TV news people and newspaper people.  The exhibition was great though- if you're local and care about the details, let me know.

Then I rushed to the store before coming home and writing up the exhibition for the travel site that sent me. Then it was time to be a mommy and get the kids lunch and Ethan off to school. Immediately after which I sat down and paid bills, then dove in to my science work, reading articles and writing questions and stuff like that. 

And as soon as I was done with that, Ethan got home from school, so it was time to play with the kids and make dinner.

Right after which I had to go online to try to figure out the registration process for my grad school class and why I can't find the tutorial that I apparently need to do before I can pick a class...

Nothing is bad or overwhelming or anything like that, I'm just still not used to being so very busy and the constant mental shifts hurt my head. I'm not used to being so many people at the same time.  And this is how it's going to be for a while. Like the next 3 years. I should never have complained about needing something to do!

No comments: