Saturday, March 31, 2012

Better

Daniel called me from work yesterday at the end of the day and mentioned that he was thinking about going to work out (which I highly am in favor of, because it helps with his RA symptoms), then said "no, I guess I can just go Sunday night". To which I laughed and said there was virtually no way in hell that he was going to be leaving me alone with the kids on Sunday night after being gone all weekend. After being pretty much gone with work stuff for the past few weeks. If anyone will be driving away alone on Sunday, it will not be him. :)

Okay, so Ethan's thing was the most random kid illness ever. He could not walk at all Wednesday or Thursday. Friday he didn't seem to be hurting as much, but he still was crawling.  Eventually in the late afternoon, he started standing, then limping around, and by 5:30- running.  Now he seems to be fine. SUCH a weird syndrome (toxic synovitis, in case you care).  Hopefully we will not be catching that particular virus again.

I survived Friday as well, and even got a good bit of work done and the chores around the house done. I'm one of those odd people who is actually a ton more productive if I'm busy. Otherwise I just sit around and play on Facebook and on the blogs and get nothing accomplished.  I have a great need for a full to-do list.

Daniel left at 6:30 this morning and so far the kids are still asleep. Hurray! We have big plans today to go to Target and generally wander around and do grocery shopping at other stores as well. I love that I have kids who think shopping at Target is the BEST THING EVER! I've trained them well.

1 comment:

Shalini said...

My kids think that Target is evil. Sigh.