Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Slowly returning to normal

We got back from Iceland on Saturday night. Had an AMAZING time, and I will blog about it with pictures, for those of you who aren't my friends on Facebook. Because I know those of you who are are probably sick of hearing about it by now :)

The kids had a great time with my parents while we were gone and everyone managed fine without us and we managed without the kids, although it was great to get home to them.

Unfortunately, I managed to get an ear infection thanks to flying with a cold and then getting my ears wet too many times (I am horribly prone to ear infections). That plus jet lag has pretty much laid me out since Saturday. Daniel's doing a bit better, but not much. Oh, and Ethan's feeding tube infection is back for the third time. Vivian's healthy though, so there's that.

Happy Leap Day!

No comments: