Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wine and math study guides by my side

It's Tuesday night, and I'm supposed to be at home fellowship tonight. But it's also t-4 days (whimper) until the GRE, so I sent my wonderful husband and the kids off and am home trying to cram a few more math facts into my brain. Overall I'm feeling pretty good about the test. I've worked really hard, I'm praying even harder and I know I'm ready to do my best.  I just want it to be DONE already.

Vivian's been refusing her naps lately (boo), which is stressing me out because she'll be 8 months older when I start school this fall and when am I going to study if she doesn't nap?  I'm planning on shutting down my review blog before grad school, which will save a lot of time, but I can blog with kids running around, and reading law and history texts with little ones underfoot may be more challenging.

In other news, Ethan's stomach flu and little infection of his feeding tube actually turned out to be a nasty strep infection. (He responded quickly to antibiotics and was actually on the mend by the time the lab results came back). It's always something within a few days of letting him play at the fancy playarea of a international furniture/everything store.  I know they do their best, but germs are inevitable. Unfortunatly, he's now used to going to the playarea, so I don't know what we're going to do next time. Possibly wrap his midsection with duct tape first or make him wear a hazmat suit.  :)

Okay, geometry calls.  If you're a praying person, my test is Saturday at 12:30 PM Seattle time. I could use some prayers for the afternoon! 


No comments: