Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dieting and feeding tubes

I went back on Weight Watchers last week (hurray!) and rocked it last week, but have been doing dreadfully this week.  I tend to stress eat, and getting ready for Ethan's surgery today and studying for the GRE every opportunity has been causing me a lot of stress.  So I keep migrating to the snack pantry. Which doesn't even really have anything interesting in it, but that hasn't stopped me.

I need a new way of coping with stress, stat.

In other news, Ethan's procedure went well this morning. His new feeding tube is much more manageable and discreet and we are all happy. And Vivian's allergy test turned up negative, which is odd since she's been breaking out in hives after eating eggs. But I'm fine with that, since I had no desire to have more food complications in our house.

Now we're just sitting around, trying to figure out how to entertain ourselves today while Ethan is home from school.  The sun is shining!

No comments: