Monday, October 17, 2011

Ah, a perfect autumn day

It's 3 PM. I'm sitting in my sun-filled living room, enjoying a diet coke and some quiet.  Ethan returned to school on the bus today (I drove him to and from school on Thursday). Since I was about to lose my mind from all the fighting and whining this morning, I was very happy to buckle him into his seat on the bus, wave goodbye, put my headphones in and enjoy a nice stroll to the post office with Vivian.  After which she napped. Bliss! 

I am kind of glad in a weird way to see the return of the bickering and shoving, as it means Ethan is feeling better. We're still messing with the timing of his feeds, since he doesn't really sleep soundly when he's getting fed through the tube, but otherwise it's going well. He's still a little slow when he bends over, but otherwise is almost back to full strength. Last week was pretty awful, so I'm glad that this week is starting out better.

In other, weird news, I had an acquaintance from church come up to me yesterday and let me know that she'd run across my review blog while looking at reviews for a play at the local children's theater. And that, my friends, is why I don't write posts for the online adult store much anymore.  Yes, I was only writing about candles and other totally G-rated stuff, but still.  Oh, and my parents found the review blog last month too, so that's another reason. 

Seriously, diet coke, a pile of neatly folded laundry, sunshine and quiet. Best afternoon ever :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

HAHAHAHA...adult store review= HILARIOUS!

I'm glad Ethan is feeling better.