Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy birthday, Vivian!

I'm sitting here at the computer, watching Vivian play with her new dollhouse and trying to believe what I know to be true- my baby is two years old today! Two! How did that happen?  My baby is a little girl now- a little girl full of plans and opinions and conversation.  And still as cute as the day we first met her two years ago :)

Today's going to be a pretty low-key birthday for Vivian. Even though Ethan tried to convince me that he needed to stay home from school since it was Baby's birthday, he went anyway, and Vivian and I are just hanging out and watching the rain this morning. (On a side note- June? Really?) We'll have cake tonight- left over from the early celebration that we had with Daniel's parents on Saturday. And there's one more small present in Vivian's future tonight.  Mostly though it's just a day of snuggles and taking pictures and feeling grateful for how blessed we are, with two great kids.





3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Vivian!!! :-)

Lizzie said...

YAY! Happy birthday, Vivi! We love you!

Maggie said...

She is JUST the CUTEST!