Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Because my last post was entirely too depressing :)

It's rainy and gloomy again here today- so I was very glad this morning to meet up with a some local bloggers to chat about blogging and reviewing/representing companies and stuff like that. And I was super glad that we were meeting up at a coffee shop, because today could not have been endured without coffee. 

And my friends, I found the mother of all coffee cups at this local coffee shop! This cup of coffee wasn't a cup, it was a soup bowl. It was so big that it required TWO handles to lift it. I'm pretty sure it was larger than Vivian's head. I should have taken a comparison photo.


It's sitting on a small end table. And it covers MOST of the table.  I've lived in Seattle for 10 years and have never seen anything like this.

Possibly that's why this afternoon has been so lethargic and depressing here- I was on a MAJOR caffeine high around noon, and there's no way one can come down from drinking that much coffee without some side effects :)

Seriously, local people. We must meet up at this coffee shop. This coffee must be seen to be believed!

No comments: