Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I did after watching the last major royal wedding

I made my mom find this picture and email it to me- it's from 1981, after the Diana and Charles wedding. According to my parents, I spent a lot of time running around with a blanket on my head, pretending to be a bride. Not sure what my brother's role was, but I'm sure that I had given him strict instructions (for some reason) to follow me around while waving the toy broom :)

Daniel's decided that I need to try to recreate this picture with Vivian and Ethan. They are almost the same age that my brother and I were back then. We'll see how creative I get tomorrow while also insanely sleep-deprived from voluntarily waking up at 2:30 AM.  :)

1 comment:

Healthy Branscoms said...

That is so cute!!! I wasn't born until October of 1981. But I am sure I would have watched it with my Grandma too! :)