Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank you

Thank you so so so much to all of you who commented on my last post. I really needed that. I'm so incredibly blessed with an understanding, laid back husband who loves me no matter what I do, but right now I need a shove. Which is where you guys come in.  I cannot imagine being in this place and dealing with the stuff that is going on in my head without other mom blogs and my readers.  I know it's hard to bare your struggles to the world, but I am so grateful for other moms who go online and admit that yes, we're so blessed, but this life place is SO HARD.

I told Daniel tonight that I feel a little insane right now, because I'm actually hoping that there's something physically wrong with me. More than just going from a professional person to stay-at-home-mom angst. And, given the other physical symptoms that I have going on (it's not just about being depressed, there's NO way I would go to a doctor for that alone. I do not go doctors unless in really bad shape), I think that there probably is a hormonal imbalance of some sort. Or maybe thyroid? I need medical advice now!!! Only one week to go.

On a completely different note, we've been watching tons of Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations since getting Netflix on our Wii. And it is totally to blame for my recent weight gain. TOO MUCH YUMMY-LOOKING FOOD!  It's virtually impossible to watch this show without needing a snack. Or three. Seriously, watching it now and am so hungry!

No comments: