Thursday, February 17, 2011

Worshipping

I've been kind of in a snit this morning. Tired, catching Vivian's cold, sick of laundry, feeling sorry for myself about my review blog not going well, all silly, meaningless stuff.  Thankfully I had the radio on in the background, and my new favorite song, "Glorious Day" from Casting Crowns, came on. If you haven't heard it yet, this song is amazing.  It's one that makes you just stop in your tracks and worship.

And I found a cool video on YouTube that someone's church made to go along with the song. It's really powerful.





Definitely in a better state of mind now. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

It's interesting how focusing on what's important can completely change your day around...sacred music does that for me too. And I don't know what you're talking about...your review blog is great!