Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I think the weather people are a little insane

So, after hearing report after report of the "HORRIBLE AWFUL SNOW!!!" that was headed our way, we ended up with nothing at all here in Seattle. Areas all around Seattle got snow, but it (so far) has missed us almost completely. The radar picture was kind of comical- dark blue indicating snow everywhere except right over the city. Which is just fine with me!

My parents and the kids did reschedule their trip, but since the snow didn't hit here, my best friend came down to the city and we had a great girls' day out. SO much fun!!  We bused into downtown and had a nice lunch, bought jeans for me and dresses for a cruise for her, lingered over coffee and generally caught up on everything.  A much-needed break. 

I love watching my kids with their grandparents- I don't think the kids or my parents stop smiling all day.  It's just incredible, how much they all love each other. I am really blessed.

Now just hoping that the snow is done and goes away and that spring will come soon!

1 comment:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I am so sick of snow!! Where is spring??? :)