Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy (Chinese) New Year!

Happy New Year! It's the year of the rabbit, starting tomorrow. I have no idea what that means, so if you're having a baby this year, you're on your own for info :)

Daniel and the kids went to the home of some friends tonight for Chinese hot pot and celebration, while I trekked downtown to participate in a 2-hour focus group about skin care. Honestly, I think I got the better deal. I really needed a couple of hours of time alone and time to just have my mind filled with things other than preschool (tomorrow morning!) and big decisions that we have facing us in our household.

Today, in celebration of the New Year, I dressed up Vivian in an outfit that we picked up at a consignment sale a long time ago and forgot about. Thankfully Daniel reminded me of it before she outgrew it!  So, for your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures!

Ethan trying on some Chinese boots

Vivian and the boots

Vivian and her Chinese doll

Checking out her doll's shoes. Like her Mommy, she's very particular about cute shoes

New Year's kisses

Giving Mommy a New Year's kiss


Happy Year of the Rabbit, everyone!

1 comment: