Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hurray! 2011 is here! A little early here in Seattle- the fireworks on the Needle went off a bit before midnight. But that means that 2010 went away a bit early, so I'm all for that. Vivian was awake at midnight, thanks to the drunken crowds in the street outside and the fact that she's getting FIVE teeth in right now.  So she got to see her first Space Needle fireworks show! (We were in Portland for NYE last year). She was unimpressed and cried.

I loved it, as always, and made it my 2011 New Year's resolution to stay in this condo, no matter what we need to do or what we need to get rid of to fit. I love this city and this neighborhood and I want my kids to grow up here as long as possible.

Happy 2011!!!
Vivian and Daniel watching the fireworks off the Space Needle

Happy 2011!

No comments: