Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Please make it stop

More bad news on the rental property front. Very expensive bad news.  I'm so discouraged.  I know I need to have faith and that God is in control and that at least we have food and each other, but it's been going on so long and it's just one bad thing after another.  And today we had to cancel our night away from the kids during our trip to Vancouver. Even the few hundred dollars that we've saved up for this trip has to be allocated elsewhere.

Merry Christmas to us.  Maybe I'll have more perspective and will be more cheerful tomorrow.  Sorry to be down this close to Christmas.  Cheerful blog posts are my first New Year's resolution :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys still have that woman there? Awful! I'm so sorry it's been dragging on this long!

Elizabeth said...

This is just how I feel about the furloughs. I could deal with it for awhile but now IT NEEDS TO END.
I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.