Thursday, November 18, 2010

Poor hubbie

I swear, my husband is a saint.  Yesterday he started coughing and feeling sick, and today he was feeling bad enough to stay home. Then I started throwing up and then Ethan started throwing up and Vivian's teething on top of recovering from her bout with the stomach bug. So Daniel's not been able to rest, he's been going to the store and taking care of us.  Saint!

I'm getting increasingly nervous about this winter. It's only mid-November and already the cold and drizzle and constant germ-passing-around is getting very old.  Maybe the meteorologists that are predicting a cold, snowy winter will be wrong and we won't be stuck inside sneezing on each other from now until July. A girl can dream, right?

In other news, we currently have nothing on the calendar for this weekend and I'm so confused by that.  As I've mentioned before, our weekends are usually insanely crammed full of activities. So a free day on Saturday is kind of messing with my mind. I'm going to have to go find something to do! Relaxing around the house stresses me out too much!

1 comment:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I hope you all feel better soon! We had a nasty bug in our house last month. My doctor said to make sure you all take vitamins, especially extra Vitamin D. Audrey takes poly-vi-sol, Dusty and I take a multi vitamin plus extra D, the boys take flintstones! Vitamin up and you all should do great!