Thursday, November 4, 2010

Out and about

We've been out and about a lot lately. It's been in the high 60s/low 70s and sunny and the leaves are changing. And when we have weather like this in Seattle, it's pretty much understood that it's borderline illegal to be inside.  Fortunately it gets dark around 5:30, so I don't have to be outdoors too late in the day :)

I took my camera along yesterday and today and thought I'd post some random pictures of recent life around here.
Vivian's ultra-fabulous morning hairdo

Ethan with his great bedhead hair

Pretty Seattle Center campus!

Space Needle and the top of the historic mural

Finding leaves

Ethan crunching leaves with his bike in our courtyard

The view of the Space Needle from our courtyard

Christmas is coming! It's one of my favorite things to see out my window- the giant Nutcracker banner. One of the first signs that the holidays are on their way.

Strategizing on how to maximally crunch leaves   
Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments: