Monday, October 11, 2010

Packed!

Well, it's T-17 1/2 hours until we're off to the airport.  This time tomorrow we should be almost to Atlanta! The counters are piled high with backpacks and purses (to keep them out of the reach of my "helpful" kids).  Our suitcase and carseat are getting weird looks from the cats, as they try to figure out what's going on.  And the air in my condo smells like cleaning spray, since I can't stand coming home to a messy condo and have to have it spic and span by tonight.

So, now I just wait and brainstorm about things that I might have forgotten to pack. I'm pretty impressed at us, honestly. We are managing to just take one big suitcase and even fit a week's worth of Vivian's diapers and Ethan's supplement drink and Ethan's sleeping tent in there. I think we're going to have to do laundry about every other day, but what else is new :)

Anyway, I won't be blogging while I'm gone, so you all get a bit of a break from me and my misadventures. Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: