Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday

One of my coworkers asked if I resigned my job because I love being a mommy so much. She clearly does not read my blog.  I laughed out loud when I read that, because I had just gotten done cleaning pee off the floor from a(nother) potty chair incident while Vivian screamed at me because I wouldn't give her more goldfish (she'd had plenty).

It's always interesting to be facing a new adventure in life.  Scary, but interesting. The review blogging also seems to be winding down a bit, so I'm going to need to find some outlet for my energy (what little I have) and creativity. Potty-training does not fulfill me as a person. Shocking, I know.

As I type this, Vivian has found another goldfish cracker on the floor and is eating it.  Sadly this is a frequent occurrence. Daniel hates it when I let her eat food off the floor, so we just wont tell him about this, okay? :)

Anyhoo, that's about all with me for today. Goldfish crackers and potty training. And contemplating what to do today- I have the car! Freedom!

No comments: