Monday, May 3, 2010

They did not cover this in parenting class

I do not like being sick.  Daniel offered to stay home today, but I felt that him staying home to take care of me when I just have a virus was kind of ridiculous.  I made it through the day thanks to Vivian actually taking two naps (she's been doing just one lately) and renting Wall-E to keep Ethan occupied.

Then Daniel made it home a little early and I finally laid my feverish, coughing self on the couch.  This was apparently some sort of signal for Ethan to run up, climb on me, and vomit all over me.  Yeah, they definitely didn't cover this in parenting class.

Once again, it's an awfully good thing that he's cute :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yuck! I hope you're feeling better now.

Lindsey said...

Oh. My. Word. I am so sorry! Yup, you're right, they didn't cover any of this in parenting class... my daughter is two and somehow I've escaped being vomited on... she's never vomited actually. She did spit up a LOT during the entire first year of her life, though. I mean a lot. lol Still, no comparison.

Feel better!