Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hi Daniel

I was having a bad day last week. And in my rant about my bad day I yelled this phrase at my husband. "Just read my blog, already, then you will know what's really going on in my life!!!!"

Then yesterday I found him reading this blog on (my) our new iTouch.  Yes, the one that he bought for "my" Mother's Day gift.

I've been telling him about my blog for years, but he's never actually stopped by.  Now that he's actually reading, I'm feeling pressure to be interesting. Or angsty so that he knows what to say/do at home in the evenings.

I have nothing.  Except a horrendous cold.  Daniel- all the advice I have for you right now- just hand me a tissue and some cold medicine and try to stay out of the way. I don't do sick very well. 

Oh, and thank you for listening and reading.  Be patient with me.  I love you.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

HA! Blog as weapon of frustration. I just love you.

Andrea said...

Where is the "like" button? HA HA

My husband just started reading mine too. He doesn't think I post enough. I don't. I told him that I generally only post when I'm annoyed or stressed. I guess my lack of posts is a good thing? I suppose that's not entirely true. Sometimes I don't post because I'm so overwhelmed I don't even know where to start.

Cheers to our husbands taking an interest in our pink and frilly blogs. :-)