Thursday, April 29, 2010

My husband

I've been married for just over 4 years now- it's been an amazing, crazy roller-coaster ride. And I would like to say that there is NO one that I would have rather been on this ride with than Daniel. Every, single, day, he comes home and amazes me with his patience and love.

Things are not perfect with us, by any stretch of the imagination. If you throw two major job changes and two moves and two kids into any marriage in a period of time that's shorter than that of the lifespan of your wedding gifts- you're going to have issues. We've had those. In multiples.  And there is no one that I'd rather go through all this with. 

And- Daniel just managed to get our cranky, sick, almost-11-month-old to sleep- for the first time ALL day! Have I mentioned how much I love this man? 

Seriously- life is so full of complications, but I would not trade it for anything else. I've never in my life loved anyone as much as I do these three people in my home right now. I am SO blessed.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

:-) Awe.

I feel ya on the cranky non-sleeeping baby. Megan and I have been in a power struggle for the last week. She screams herself to sleep for naps and at night. It's got to be teething or an ear infection because otherwise I might have to toss her out a window...j/k