Thursday, April 1, 2010

In which I realize that I probably should get a life

I posted some of these pictures yesterday and then had some issues with the review of this costume, and then took them down and now am putting them up again! Apologies if you already saw them in your Google reader. 



The non-Easter Bunny pictures are from today- can you believe Vivian is 10 months old already!  She's into absolutely everything- pulling herself up on everything and pushing up onto her toes when she's crawling. I think walking is not far off at all. She and Ethan are still spending most of their time fighting over whatever is the toy of the moment, but they like to give each other hugs and kisses too, so it's awfully cute. 

Oh, and Vivian got tooth #4 today, decided that she is too grown up for the bottle (she now will only drink out of a sippy cup, which she'd never even used before today), she doesn't want to sit in her high chair (she's taken over Ethan's booster seat), and acts like we're torturing her if we try to put her in the exersaucer. Being 10 months old apparently equals being a big kid in her mind!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You've probably heard this before, but Vivian really could be a child model. She is an exceptionally beautiful little thing.

Andrea said...

I was totally going to say the same thing about modeling. She is the prettiest baby I have ever seen....and I have 2 cute girls of my own. Ha ha, don't tell my kids.

Kathleen said...

Adorable! If your baby is 10 months old, that means mine is only days away from that milestone herself (she was born June 12)! Yikes! Time flies! Happy 10 month birthday to your beautiful baby girl!