Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Resurrection Sunday, everyone! I hope you all are having a great day!  We had a nice time at church this morning- it was fun to see people a little more dressed up than usual (my church is very casual most of the time) and we had a nice program from the children and a good sermon from our pastor. Then we came home and after lunch both Daniel and I started to doze off while the kids were playing, so when Vivian went down for a nap, we did too! Even Ethan fell asleep. So now I'm just trying to get the cobwebs out of my brain and am deciding whether or not I have the energy to deal with the crowd at the grocery store to pick up just a few items. And by "a few items", I mean Easter candy, since there is none in our house.  The Easter Bunny is a big slacker this year.

Anyway- I really didn't come online to ramble, but to post some pictures. It's so tough to get a cute picture of both kids, but I got some good ones of them separately.
Someone did not want to be in photos this morning

But she eventually decided to smile a bit

Ethan hamming it up for the camera

No comments: