Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Because I can't post it on Facebook...

Yesterday I had a Nabisco 100 Calorie snack pack party through houseparty.com.  It was tons of fun and the snacks were so yummy. But you can go read about it over on the review blog if you really care. That's not the point of this post. One of the things that I received in my party pack was a bag of tiny little plastic martini glasses, to be used for serving the cookies in. Just a fun decoration. We certainly weren't drinking mini martinis at 10 AM on a Monday morning. Multiple cups of coffee apiece, yes. Martinis no. 

After the friends left, my kids were playing with the martini glasses and I just had to laugh when Vivian was sitting around with one in each hand.  I'm pretty sure this should be categorized as a parenting fail :)

"Why yes, my grandfather is a Southern Baptist pastor. Why do you ask?"

1 comment: