Monday, March 29, 2010

What I've been waiting for since January 2009. Seriously.

In January 2009, the ultrasound tech said "it's a girl!" and I started dreaming of frills and pink and bows. Vivian is showing signs of being a tomboy, so I'm taking advantage of her inability to choose her own clothes and have been dressing her in the girliest things ever. Like this.  This is the pinnacle of girlyness and I giggled with happiness the entire time I was taking pictures.  And yes, I tried various hair accessories to see what was cutest :)


Some of the pictures are kind of hard to look at because she's getting to be such a little girl- not so much a cute baby anymore!!! Speaking of cute babies, have you seen this trailer for the movie Babies? I think it looks so cute and I think it'll be interesting to see how kids live their 1st year in different parts of the world.


I wasn't compensated for posting a link to the Babies trailer, but I was entered into a prize drawing over at BzzAgent as thanks for posting information. The cute pictures of Vivian I posted just because I wanted to :)

4 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

LOVE it! :) Where did you get that little outfit at? I am totally taking advantage of the dresses and fun too! :) Girls are a blast!

precious mae said...

I like her outfit! She is so cute in it! I really like little cute girls because they look good on those fancy dresses!
custom dining tables

Ashley said...

SUCH a cute outfit, she looks adorable! Girls are just way too much fun to dress up! I'm taking advantage of it too while I can, before they start choosing their own clothes.

raveandreview said...

Oh my goodness, she is so precious! I will never, ever forget that moment that it hit me that I was going to have this little girl to dress up and play make believe with and force to do arts and crafts (with glitter)...forever. And, lucky for me, my baby girl is the girliest, purple and glitter-loving toddler there ever was :)