Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another reason why I love my husband

I love my husband.

He is endlessly patient, hard-working, and loving. If we have a problem he assumes it's something he needs to fix. He's good and kind and makes me want to be a better woman. 

Our marriage is far from perfect, but we know we're in this together and we know that the tough times will come and go and that we are best friends through it all. 

Saturday night I washed my cell phone. He didn't even blink an eye, even after a week of lots of bills being paid and big expenses. If he had washed his cell phone after the week we'd had financially, I would have yelled. But he didn't even remotely react badly.  The phone came back to life on Sunday morning (happy birthday to me!) and worked fine yesterday... then this morning I realized that most of the buttons weren't working. Which makes it difficult to use.

Again, instead of being upset- Daniel came home with a new phone for me tonight. Nothing fancy, just another pre-paid phone, but it works and has the features I need and he bought it all on his own without me asking him to.

Yet another reason why I love him.  I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

awwwwwwww, now thats a good man! :)