Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm going to the OLYMPICS!!!!!!

AHHHHH- do you have any idea how excited I am!

This weekend is also Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day, so we're cramming a lot of celebrating into one weekend.


We've been in the process of planning this trip up to the Olympics for well over a year now- we actually applied for our tickets in October of 2008- hard to believe I was just a few weeks pregnant with Vivian back then! And we applied for tickets by just chosing an event and a time, and we ended up with tickets to see Team USA play Team China in women's hockey.

Now that it's almost here I'm getting super emotional about the idea of being able to cheer on my country in the Olympics. Too cool! Since my husband is Chinese, it's extra perfect :)  I've spent the day finding red, white and blue clothing for the kids and I to wear on Sunday. Vivian has Team USA Baby Legs, so she's all set. 

I'll be blogging about my experience for the local paper, but will also write about it and post pictures here and on the review blog. 



Go Team USA!!!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Be safe and have so much fun!! Can't wait to hear about it.

Mommyto3andahusky said...

That is awesome!!!

Lindsay said...

I. Am. Jealous. Have an amazing time....my favorite US women's hockey players are Julie Chu and Jinelle Zaugg, alums of Harvard and Wisconsin respectively and seemingly great ambassadors of the sport, PLUS exciting to watch....just in case you need some names to cheer for ;-)