Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy wedding anniversary to me and my beloved husband!

I am a truly blessed woman- I am married to a man who is loving, kid, and above everything else, incredibly patient! I'm a slightly crazy, high-maintenance, high-energy person, so I need all the balance and perspective that he brings to my life.

On a nice February day 4 years ago, Daniel and I stood before my dad (a pastor) and took our wedding vows to love, cherish and encourage each other. I think he's done a much better job of keep those than I have, but I'm trying!

Since that day, Daniel's changed jobs twice, we've moved twice, and we had two kids. It's been a busy four years! But I wouldn't trade a minute of my life with him for anything. I am truly blessed.

Every year on our anniversary weekend we return to the place where we got married. Here are the pictures, starting with our wedding day in 2006.


2 comments:

A said...

aw, what an adorable tradition! (suitable for an adorable couple!) congrats!

raveandreview said...

What a busy 4 years you've had! Congratulations on 4 blessed years togeter. I absolutely love the annual picture family tradition and wish you luck keeping up with it for years and years to come. Some day your kids are going to love looking back at these :)