Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teething

Whimper.

Teething is awful. AWFUL. And I am far too old to survive on this little sleep. Vivian has been getting up hourly for the last week or so.  It's getting old. And she only has 2 teeth so far. That leaves many, many more to grow in.

We shan't even talk about how nervous I am about Saturday's flight now. Teething and not wanting to be held because she's thisclose to crawling? Not adding up to a baby who is going to want to be held for 7 hours.

The good news though, is that the weather forecast in Atlanta (our connecting city) and in my parents' town, is improving, so I don't have to worry about snow or ice delaying us.

Off to the drugstore for more teething gel! Have a good Tuesday!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Oh no! Do you know that Lucy just cut another one yesterday? That might have added to the sleeplessness the last few nights. BAH! Anyway, I bet you Vivian will be SO BUSY charming all the people around you and checking things out that she'll forget to be crabby. (at least that's my prayer for you) xo

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, I hear you! Natalie is a horrible teether too, she wakes up SO much and sometimes is just screaming in pain. I can't wait for teething to be over! Why does it have to take so long?

Good luck on your flight!!!

Isabel said...

I hate teething. Mostly because I an only imagine how bad it must hurt and that makes me sad.