Thursday, January 14, 2010

Delurker day!




Whenever I look at my statistics for this blog, I'm kind of surprised to see how many of you are still around.  Thank you for not running away and screaming when I whine, yet again about teething or lack of naps (did I mention that Ethan has totally stopped napping? No naps for a month now!), or whatever my topic of the day is. I do worry about your sanity a bit though :)

Anyway, in honor of National Delurker Day, I'm begging you to delurk a bit and leave a comment!  Maybe a reassurance about the long flight that Vivian and I have in just 45 hours? Or that I will survive 4.5 days without my Ethan (oh, and my husband too).

I've got to run- time to do my Wii Your Shape workout (which I love!). I've worked out 3 times per week for the last (wait for it...) two whole weeks! :)

10 comments:

kirida said...

Delurking for today! yay!

Jen said...

I'm Jen from Canada who found you via The Big Trade-Off a few months ago.

Good luck with your travels! :)

Nic said...

LOL Since you asked, here I am. I read every post you make, I just don't usually have anything helpful to comment.

Good luck with your flight!!!! I'm sending prayers of safety and sanity. :-)

craftyashley said...

I'm a lurker, I guess! I found your blog through I-don't-remember-where, and you've been on my google reader ever since.

tx folks said...

I'll delurk! I found your blog through who knows where? I just love reading about your adventures w/your little tykes. Mine is an all-grown-up 22 year old, so it's just interesting to me to read about your day-to-day life.

Enjoy your travels and hug those little ones while you yet can.

Have you read this blog? http://www.mycharmingkids.net/? I can echo her post of today, "I'm gonna miss this", because I DO!

kd

Karen said...

Hello! You already know me. :)

You'll both do great on your trip! Just don't expect perfection and you won't be disappointed. :)

Jennifer said...

Is the Wii Your Shape an extra purchase, or is it something that comes with the Wii Fit package I've overlooked? I'm looking for new, fun Wii Fit things.

Amy Webb said...

I'm still reading but not always commenting. I definitely sympathize with you on the struggle with naps. Good luck with the trip! I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I am still a lurker! :) Most of the time I check from my phone at work since I can't access any blogs from work (party poopers!) so I can't comment from my phone for some reason, but I read! :)

Emma said...

Guess I'm in the category of lurker. I read sporadically and really don't get much time to comment as I have an 11 1/2 month old who screams at me if I don't pay her enough attention (joy!). I think I found your blog when I was pregnant and searching for something else. Glad I found it tho as I often have a good chuckle and it makes my daily struggles easier when I know I'm not the only one. So hello from sunny Australia and I hope to be reading more :-)