Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm sorry you're sick, but...

So, on Thursday night, Daniel called me to say that he wasn't feeling well and that he was heading home from work.  Then he sat in traffic for an hour and a half, and was totally wiped out when he got home.  And today he woke up feeling even worse, just totally wiped out and exhausted and just not good.

I had plans with my church friends this morning, so Daniel decided to work from home while we went out. And so the kids and I went out and did lots of Christmas activities and had a nice time, and Daniel worked. Then we got home and I fed the kids and then Daniel said the magic words "why don't I put the kids down for their naps and you go out for a while." Seriously, are those not the words that make the angels sing? 

I hopped in my car and went out and got a present for my best friend and her new cat and got baby food for Vivian and jeans for me and groceries for us from the discount store and all was well. AND- we still have two whole weekend days to go! I wish every weekend was at least three days.

I hope Daniel feels better soon, but boy, it was nice to have him home sick today!

1 comment: