Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm going to Great Wolf Lodge in 3 days!!!

I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm going to Great Wolf Lodge in three days! We're so excited, especially since the Lodge is all decorated for the holidays and there are going to be fun indoor holiday events to participate in. So exciting! And I get to see a ton of bloggers from the Seattle area.

To the bloggers- If you happen to see me and I'm wearing a bathing suit, please, just pretend I'm invisible :)  Actually, it shouldn't be that bad, as I have a nice Slimperfect suit to wear. Hopefully it'll help. 
Oh, and if I don't know you, please don't feel like I'm being unfriendly if I don't come up and say hi, I'm actually really scared of people at first.  Then I get over it in a big way, but I am not the type to walk up and introduce myself. That's why I have Daniel along in most social situations, the man could make friends with a rock, seriously. He's one of the most outgoing people on the planet. I just lurk in the background until all the getting to know you stuff is done and then I jump in. It works well for us :)

Speaking of Daniel, have I mentioned that the man is a saint? He took care of the kids all day Saturday when I was sick and most of the day Sunday. While working at the same time. Then Monday he left work early to watch the kids while I had dinner out at one of the swankiest restaurants around and he stayed home and ate leftovers and dealt with the toddler. Yesterday, he took Vivian to her 6-month appointment, then when he got home, he sent me out shopping for an hour, since he had taken the whole morning off for the appointments and he didn't need to leave for work yet. I got to go out, alone, on a weekday!  It was AMAZING! He is such a blessing to me and was definitely worth the wait. God knew what He was doing!

Okay, so that's enough rambling on from me.  The sun is shining and I am feeling a bit of energy and should probably channel it into something like dusting, instead of sitting in front of the computer.

No comments: