Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A great website for helping strengthen your marriage

I just found this site this week, but have already been so incredibly encouraged by what I've read here. As you all know, Daniel and I have been through a lot in the less than 4 years of our marriage. Not bad things, just a lot of changes and stresses and shifting of lifestyles. And so we're in a season of life where we need to stop and take a look around at where we are and where the strengths and weaknesses are in our marriage and where God is pointing us to work on things. 

That's why I really appreciate websites like this Women's Marriage Ministry site that give me concrete things to do and tools for getting my marriage to the place where God wants it to be. Right now we're on day 2 of a 30 day Husband Encouragement Challenge. It's really making me stop and notice the things I say to Daniel and how I treat him in the everyday things.  Only on day 2 and I am already feeling incredibly blessed by it.

Stop by and take a look.

2 comments:

Aimee Freeman said...

Hey Carrie. Thank you so much for the mention. I am very happy to know that this blog has been helping you already. Let me know if you need any one on one along the way. I am here for you!

Aimee
www.WomensMarriageMinistry.com

Andrea said...

Oh wow this is exactly what I need! I know I mutter alot. I don't mean to but it's in my nature and now that Oscar is getting older and more verbal I really need to step up my game.