Thursday, December 3, 2009

A great big welcome to my co-workers

So I mentioned a few weeks ago to my coworkers that I was doing some review blogging, and they thought it was interesting. And then my boss visited this week and at the fancy, shmancy dinner (which I realize I have yet to blog about), someone mentioned my review blogging to her and she did exactly what I would have done, which is go back to her computer and google until she found my blog. Which isn't that hard if you know what you're looking for.

And then she forwarded the website address to the rest of my local coworkers :)  I don't know why I don't just come clean about this blogging thing to everyone, it's kind of ridiculous to be keeping it any sort of quiet.

Fortunately I like my job and have been writing fairly nice things about it for the three years I've been blogging. Although there might be some work angst buried in here somewhere. I don't really remember.

Nothing else new and exciting going on here. Still need to pack for our trip to Great Wolf this weekend. Seriously, 30 hours away from home with two little kids requires a ridiculous amount of stuff. How I miss the days of packing light...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Which Great Wolf are you going to that is 30 hours away - LOL??

Jen said...

OK I am dumb... you mean that you are going to be gone thirty hours not thirty hours away.