Friday, December 4, 2009

Bad day

I'm feeling kind of discouraged today.  Rough morning with Ethan, depressed about how I look in my bathing suit that I have to wear in public tomorrow.  Got lots of rejection letters on the review blog (in fact that's all I've gotten in weeks, not sure the blog is going to make it much longer), which is so frustrating, because I've been working so hard on writing what I thought were good, thoughtful reviews. And now there's some mix-up over payment on a sponsored post. It wasn't a lot of money, but things are tight right now and every bit makes a difference.

And my house is a mess and I just totally overreacted to Ethan shoving a nutrigrain bar into the cracks of the dining room table.  So now he's in his room crying.  I will go apologize as soon as I calm down.

I'm so tired. I know it'll get better, that it's just the end of a long week. Just praying for patience for the next 6 hours.

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

Oh man! I'm sorry. If I didn't know that you would be organizing for the weekend tonight I would totally say lets go out for a martini as soon as Daniel's home. Hope things get better. xo

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Hang in there! Wish I lived closer. I would bring over starbucks! :) Oh, and cake too! :) Hope things get better! I like your review blog! :)

carrie said...

Honey - when you see me in a bathing suit you will realize that you have NOTHING to be worried about!

It's going to be a fun weekend, just you wait. ;)

carrie said...

Not that you'd need to see me in a suit because you are gorgeous...

Andrea said...

I'm so sorry you are having a rough time! There is some Christmas cheer headed your way from NC! Hopefully it will help a little :-)

Paige said...

I hope the vacation clears your head and you come back refreshed.