Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Apparently still catching up on my posts

Yesterday was Vivian's 6-month birthday. Can you believe it? Time is going so fast!  As I mentioned in yesterday's post, she did have her 6-month well baby visit yesterday, which Daniel took her to. It was so weird not going along, but apparently she did well and was her typical easy baby self.  By evening she was feeling pretty bad from all the shots. But that did not stop her from staying up all night. When I fell asleep at 11 she was lying next to me looking at her hand, and when I woke up at 3 AM, she was doing the same.  We have a night owl on our hands. :)

6-month stats- she's weighing in just under 15 pounds. Daniel couldn't remember the exact weight and I can't quite tell on the growth charts that he brought home, but it's just under 15.  And she's 25 inches tall now. Pretty average for a 6-month baby! 

Here are her 6-month photos that I took yesterday. Her hair continues to defy gravity!




 

3 comments:

maggie said...

Oh Carrie she is SO cute. I may be biased, but I am so VERY fond of half white half Asian babies! :)

Andrea said...

She is so sweet and happy, I want to eat her up!

BOWquet said...

She is adorable!