Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I don't know why he keeps expecting logic from me

So, as you will remember, after we had Vivian, things were taken care of to assure that she will be our last biological child.  If you have any doubts about why we did that, read all my posts from October 2008 to May 2009. In short, I went through two high-risk, stressful, exhausting pregnancies in less than two years. And Daniel and I both came from two kid families and we both ALWAYS only wanted two kids.

Let me just say, the rational side of me is SO glad that we took care of things back in June. Because the crazy side of me is having a hard time with Vivian outgrowing all her cute little baby clothes and the fact that I will never be pregnant again (hello, self, go read all your posts, you hated pregnancy and pregnancy hated you!) and that the sweet little baby is growing up so fast!

Vivian is teething still. So is Ethan. Because I believe they are both going to be teething until the end of time.  And my parents went home on Thursday and I am trying to remember how to manage them alone, so we didn't leave the condo today. And I was about insane by 7 PM when Daniel walked in the door. And after a few minutes of Vivian screaming at the top of her lungs (yes, my sweet little baby learned to cry!), he looked at me and said "I bet you are glad we can't have another one now".  And I had to tell him that I wasn't entirely glad. Because the biological/hormonal nonsense going on inside of me right now has nothing to do with logic. And when have I EVER shown any signs of logic in the first place?

In other news, one of our renters is moving out.  Which is not a good thing in this over-supply-of-rentals-market. I told Daniel that our rental property and all the stuff associated with it was starting to test my faith a bit. He agreed.  We're praying hard that things will work out soon. We're getting awfully tired here.

No comments: