Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vivian is 4 months old!

My little sweetie is already 4 months old! At this time 4 months ago I was sitting in my living room, trying to think of all the last minute things I needed to do before we headed to the hospital.

Vivian continues to be such a blessing to our family.  Ethan just loves her and anxiously waits for her to get up in the morning so that he can say "hi baby!!"  He's still a little confused as to why she can't play with him and hold all the toys he gives her. But she's growing up fast, so he'll have a play mate soon.

Vivian has become very opinionated lately- mainly expressing the opinion that Mommy should be holding her all the time, and that she cannot put herself to sleep without nursing to sleep. We're working on that one.  But most of the time she continues to be happy and good-natured, smiling at everyone around her.

We have her 4-month appointment on Monday, so I'll have stats then.

But, for your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of my 4-month-old.



 


6 comments:

bekki1820cb said...

She is so precious!!! You and you husband have two very cute children!!! I love her pretty pink dress in this pic!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

There's a pretty girl with pretty hair! :) Love it! Pink is a great color on her!

Lizzie said...

Ohmygoodness, she's gorgeous.

Staci said...

She's adorable! They grow so fast!

maggie said...

I want to GOBBLE THOSE CHEEKS.

Amy Webb said...

She's a cutie. The hair continues to be great! My little Evan is just two weeks behind her.