Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm trying to be patient

But I really really really stink at it.  And I hate how easily I get discouraged while trying to wait- even though I KNOW that God has a bigger plan and that he knows what's going on and has not forgotten us. But sometimes it is hard to remember that. I'm just tired of these situations that never seem to improve. And today we got news that our rental property is still not generating much interest in buyers, and that one of our tenants is smoking! and another paid with a bad check.  Fun!

Thank goodness for leftover Thai food and for lemon bars that I forgot to send with Daniel to work!  Those two things together can improve any day.

In other random blogging news, it's almost performance review time at work. Which should be interesting, given that I went on maternity leave at the end of April and was at home on bed rest for months before that. No one is entirely sure what I did all year, workwise, including me! I think I should start making up stories about the great things I did early this year and try to convince people that they are true :)

No comments: