Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daddy's girl

Apparently someone in this house other than me is head over heels in love with my husband. And she's cuter than I am. Way cuter.

It's just too sweet. She's happy with me all day, but the second Daniel walks into the room, she just stares at him and watches his every move until he comes over and picks her up.  The focus on her beloved daddy is just amazing, you can practically feel her trying to will him to come over to wherever she is.  Then when he does pick her up, she giggles and smiles and snuggles into his arms. It does my heart good. I am so blessed.


 

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my little girl was the same way for daddy. Then we hit 15 months and all of a sudden she is super clingy to me and wont let daddy hold her if I am around! It breaks our hearts! I just really hope this phase passes quickly. If we try to just let her cry for a few minutes she gets bright red and the tears just stream down her face! I miss the snuggly daddy's girl days!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

awwwww, she is just so precious!!! :)

Pam said...

Absolutely precious!

Lizzie said...

SO SWEET! I've got a Mama's girl so far. We'll see how things change...

Karen said...

She is just too cute for her own good. You two make some gorgeous looking children, Carrie.

Ashley said...

Awww that's adorable! He must love having a little daddy's girl!