Sunday, May 3, 2009

What I'm lusting after today

As you all know, I'm not getting out much these days. Which means, internet shopping!  I have been doing a lot of it, for the most random things. But I think I'm probably spending less overall than I would if I was out and wandering the aisles of Target and Kohls.  At least that's what I keep telling myself. 

One of the blogs I read, My Mom's View, is hosting a giveaway for my newest internet shopping lust- purses with reversible fabric! They're from a company called Luvali and are the cutest purses I've seen in a long time. And I'm a huge purse fan, so that's saying a lot.  

I really really want one of these purses. I'm going to have to decide if I want one enough to ask for this from Daniel for my 'c-section present'. I'll have to think about it for a while.  In the meantime, I'm going to just keep my fingers crossed for winning this giveaway. 

Didn't do much this weekend worth blogging about.  Other than the cardmaking, which went really well. I'll post photos of some of the cards tomorrow. It took me a while to get into it, but I finally caught on and had fun in the end. I even bought some supplies online tonight and will probably make more cards.  I'm making some of New Baby's birth announcements and we'll order others from a website. A little of both, since we have lots of announcements to send out! Today we did go across the street to the coffee shop and met up with a friend for a while, which was nice.  I get so excited by little outings like that these days.  My standards for excitement are very low :)  

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

cute bags! :) My husband keeps asking me what I want for a present and I have NO idea! :) lol Any ideas?

My Moms View said...

Thanks so much for blogging about this :) I really like reading your post!

Lynette

http://mymomsview.com