Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday- early afternoon

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! I hope that the weather is nice wherever you are and that you're having a good day! We have been SO busy this weekend- I'll post lots of pictures later today. It's been a great weekend so far.

I'm actually doing a quick blog post to make a request of you guys (no, not begging for votes, although, if you're bored.... vote here!)  Actually, this has to do with Facebook. I know that some of you who read this blog are also Facebook friends of mine- if you could please be sure to not make any comments on Facebook about this blog, I'd appreciate it.  Right now my blog is fairly private, with few of my family knowing about it, but most of my family members are on Facebook, so any overlap could spill the beans! :)  

Okay, back to uploading photos and bugging Daniel about the to-do list.  Just a week left until the baby comes, and we have lots to do! 

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

No problem! Hope your to-do list is coming along! Mine is soooo long! Erin

Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For Children said...

I have to laugh. Everyone I know, family, friends,...all know about my blog. On Facebook, they are always using my kids' real names on comments and it drives me crazy! I need to send everyone a reminder like this one.